or use when your veterinarian recommends a bland diet to soothe your dog’s digestive tract during times of upset, such as vomiting or diarrhea. This diet is only to be used until healthy digestion is restored and the stool is normal for 2-3 days.
All ingredients are raised or grown in the U.S.A. and meet the finest quality standards. Pumpkin added for additional digestive benefits. Gluten free and made with no artificial flavors. Just the best for your dog!
Directions for Use: Rehydrate freeze dried ingredients before feeding to dogs.
Shake bag to mix. Place dried mixture into a bowl and add boiling water in equal amounts. Stir, cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes until completely cool before serving. Dried mixture will double in volume with rehydration.
Continue to feed to your dog until healthy digestion is restored and the stool is normal for 2-3 days. Then gradually wean your dog back to its regular diet.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- For animal use only.
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
The feeding guidelines below should NOT be used in place of your veterinarian’s recommendation.
- Rice, Hamburger & Sweet Potato - Ingredients: White Rice, Freeze Dried Beef Hamburger, Sweet Potato
- Rice, Chicken & Pumpkin - Ingredients: White Rice, Freeze Dried White Meat Chicken
- Rice & Salmon - Ingredients: White Rice, Freeze Dried Salmon
- Rice, Turkey & Sweet Potato - Ingredients: White Rice, Freeze Dried Turkey Breast, Sweet Potato